What is Nutritional Counseling?
There is so much confusing and conflicting dietary information out there. Researchers confirm what traditional healing systems have known for thousands of years, people have unique nutritional needs. There is no single diet that works for everyone. Rebecca will work with individuals to craft a nutritional plan for their unique needs.
Your Personalized Nutrition Plan includes:
- Goal setting
- Recommendatons that support your needs and goals
- Healing foods and recipes
- Coaching and counseling
- Meal plannning
- Herbal formulations as needed
- Dietary supplements as needed
- Education about self-care
- Mindfulness practices
Download a SAMPLE Personalized Nutrition Plan
Benefits of Nutrition
Food can be powerful medicine, affecting your overall health and vitality as well as every function of your body. In fact, what you eat and drink literally becomes the very substance of your body. Whole foods, eaten and prepared properly, can effect profound changes in mind, body, and spirit.
Benefits of Nutritional Counseling include:
- Better understanding of healthy shopping, cooking and eating
- Increased ease with meal planning and food preparation
- An increased sense of well-being and vitality
- Enhanced resilience of mind and body
- Feeling empowered to care for your own health, using food as medicine
- Mindfulness about hunger and satiety
- Becoming better able to sustain a healthy lifestyle