The Business Start-up Package is a great way to access all the resources that Rebecca has designed, recorded and created for her mentorship program. Gain access to materials that will help you get a jumpstart on your clinical practice in the field of nutrition.
When purchasing below, you have the option to add CEU’s to your purchase and earn up to 26 hours of CEU’s.
The package includes:
100+ client handouts
Informed Consents that are customized according to state laws for nutritionists
Networking letters and other business tools
38 hours of recorded webinars on the following topics:
- Rebecca’s Top 10 Dietary Supplements to Use in Practice
- Rebecca’s Top 10 Herbs to Use in Practice
- Best Clinical Strategies – Integrating labwork, supplements, meal planning, dietary analysis and more
- Digestive Healing, Functional Digestive Disorders
- Running a Successful Practice – Growth and Sustainability
- Cancer, general strategies for integrated nutrition care with a focus on prostate, breast and cervical
- Weight Loss
- Detoxification and Cleansing
- Advancing Clinical and Coaching Skills
- Female Hormones – fertility, menopause, and thyroid
- Lyme Disease
- Nutrition for Mood and Sleep
- Nutrition for Respiratory and Immune Support
- Food allergies, intolerances and sensitivities
- Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Food Energetics
- 8 Tips for Success
- Participating and Working with Insurance Companies
- Super-bills, Labs and Coding
The Business Start-up Package will be available for $299 ($399 with 26 CEU’s).
Past mentoring participants receive a major discount, select option below
You can purchase the Business Start-up Package here. After purchasing an email invitation will be sent to you within 24-hours for an exclusive Googledrive folder.
The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists℠ designates this activity for a maximum of 26 continuing education credits for the Certified Nutrition Specialist®.
CEU activities may also be used for the American Herbalist Guild and certain state licensing boards.