I love this Jello Immune Shot recipe. Or you can call it the Jello “No Flu” Shot
Elderberry and Vitamin C can help reduce the duration and severity of a cold or flu. This is tasty medicine for kids of all ages.
12 servings, 1 serving contains 750 mg Vitamin C, 1,000 mg Elderberry juice
1 rounded Tblsp of nonflavored grass fed gelatin, Great Lakes
3 rounded teaspoons of Perque Potent C guard
2 Tablespoons Gaia Elderberry syrup
- Mix 1/4 cup Power of 7 juice with gelatin in a bowl.
- Heat the remaining juice.
- When the juice is nice and hot, add Vitamin C and elderberry and stir well.
- Add the juice mixture to the gelatin/juice and stir well.
- Pour into a shallow 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Let cool and then put in fridge to harden.
- Cut into 12 squares.